Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Indoor Mapping

matthewpull

Depends on what you have, if you have a Roof system, you'd have to make the outdoor bigger for it to work right.

Simply I would use the warp attribute and warp the player to a new map, and on the new map, is where you can create the indoor map with a warp back out. In this - You can get away with making the interior a bit bigger than the outdoor view.

~~Anyone?~~ (Sorry when I posted that I was still on an old version of the page and didn't see the post above.)

> Depends on what you have, if you have a Roof system, you'd have to make the outdoor bigger for it to work right.
>
> Simply I would use the warp attribute and warp the player to a new map, and on the new map, is where you can create the indoor map with a warp back out. In this - You can get away with making the interior a bit bigger than the outdoor view.

That's what I have done with RPG Maker before, but I can't seem to find any way of making the inside of the house in the pic above (my original post). I simply cannot find the tiles (and I'm pretty bad at aesthetics).

Well I believe this is the indoor tileset for that house, I think.. I've seen it used in a few RPGM games I've played.

Though the interior looks a bit off, and the shadow is weird, feels like some of those shadows shouldn't be there. Anyways, this is tileset 39 if you're using Eclipse 3.0.

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/cecaa61bc868196089a9be5d9b3fcd13.PNG)