Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ninja's Graphics Shack [sp.su.FA.wi]

Techno 5.0

Welcome to Ninja's Graphics Shack, where you can request graphics for your game or pleasure free of charge (for a limited time only). I am in need of Photoshop practice and i plan to do work free for the community. Ive done this before and since i have been missing in action from the forums due to college classes but since i just finished my first term as of today i will be off until october 1st so i plan on doing some contracts for you all before then. i hope to rack up a contract per day on my break. i will only be accepting 9 contracts this Fall Season and then some in-between this season and Winter Season.

Saturday - 22 ________________

Sunday - 23 ________________

Monday - 24 ________________

Tuesday - 25 ________________

Wednesday - 26 ________________

Thursday - 27 ________________

Friday - 28 ________________

Saturday - 29 ________________

Sunday - 30 ________________

**Request Form**

**Overall Concept**

Tell me what you are looking for exactly. what is your overall idea, what would you like to see in the finished product.

**Font Choice**

provide your top three font choices (please provide links!!) make sure to tell me why you like these fonts so i know what kind of feel your looking for instead of the typical and bland, "I think its super cool!!1"

**Images Provided**

If you have any images you want me to add please include the link, source and reason why (similar to how you provided your font choice)

**Emotion Desired**

Provide for me the emotional desired in the graphic art. Emotion such as Sadness, Hate, Happiness, Peaceful etc. this is optional

**Size Desired**

Provide the specified size that you want the image to me.

Examples of Work

![](http://imageshack.us/a/img405/8679/venturequest.png)

A Game Graphic Art: Venture Quest

this isnt my best work as i am continuing to learn more and more every day and this is meant to be practice for me.

i will post more later as i have to crop some of the images because they are big.

fill out the form

first come first serve