Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server hosting, (tons of choices and great deals)

highonpaint

Hey there, with the internet ever growing and in high demand, it can sometimes be hard to get noticed, that's where we come in. We are Toxic Games and we have recently teamed up with DUOSEREVER to offer you guys a great deal!

About DUOSERVERS:

DUOSERVERS is a child branch of liquidnet ltd. They are the company that host great servers at great prices.

They offer servers for web hosting, game hosting (dedicated and semi) and viruozzo vps hosting

The company has over 4 years worth of trust gained from the community.

They have a massive 25, 000+ clients to date that love there services and up time guarantee.

Why us:

DUOSERVERS is great we agree, however what if we give you better plans and cheaper prices? and if that isn't enough when you buy a hosting plan with us no matter whether it is the basic plan or advanced we will supply you with a FREE domain. how you may ask? Well as you know every company needs to make a profit to survive, most gain this profit from your payments. We do not gain a profit from you buying a sever form us, instead we gain a profit from our other sites and forums, meaning we give you server's without gaining a penny prom you! (isn't that great).

We also offer a service DUOSERVERS doesn't - open VZ virtual private servers (linux based) which starts from a basic server (1gig of ram ,12gig of space, 0.3tb bandwidth and 0.6GHz CPU at £9.91pm) all the way up to a above mid range server (6gig of ram, 200gig of space, 3.22tb bandwidth and 7.0GHz CPU at £106.17pm) cheapest 3 servers are unmanaged but if you wish to have them managed by our team then we may be able to sort out a agreement.

Pricing-pm DUOSERVES VS US

–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHARED HOSTING:

STARTER - £3.99(no free domain) £2.30

BUSINESS - £9.99 £3.01

CORPORATE - £19.99 £6.99

ENTERPRISE - £29.99 £10.50

VIRTUAOZZO VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER:

base VPS - £14.54 £14.16

regular VPS - £21.07 £20.53

ultra VPS - £36.32 £35.39

SEMI DEDICATED SERVER HOSTING (does not come with free domain):

semi dedicated 1 - £43.17 £21.23

semi dedicated 2 - £64.76 £35.39

DEDICATED SERVER HOSTING (does not come with free domain):

Budget - £88.91 £88.48

Value - £138.70 £138.03

Premier - £241.83 £240.86

[attachment=221:pricing.jpg]

all prices are subject to change but will not affect you if you have a contract in place.

so come and check out our great deals at competitive prices at - [http://toxicgames.duoservers.com](http://toxicgames.duoservers.com/)

for more information pm me or ask here.

Pricing can be found attached

> no
>
> if you look te first prices are duoservers and that one dosnt include free domain however my one is the second price which is cheaper and includes a free domain

I like how you replied to a potential customer's opinion with, "no". Smooth.

Why don't you make the plan details in a table so that we can then work it out? If I have to sit down for 10 minutes to just make sense of something before I can even begin to think about using it, I'm going to go elsewhere.

Presentation is everything.

> I like how you replied to a potential customer's opinion with, "no". Smooth.
>
> Why don't you make the plan details in a table so that we can then work it out? If I have to sit down for 10 minutes to just make sense of something before I can even begin to think about using it, I'm going to go elsewhere.
>
> Presentation is everything.

I have updated it to look smoother, that is how it was originally supposed to look however this forum aparantl dosnt support the layout I had planned

> I have updated it to look smoother, that is how it was originally supposed to look however this forum aparantl dosnt support the layout I had planned

```
[table]

[tr]

[td]Pricing-pm[/td]

[td]-[/td]

[td]DUOSERVES[/td]

[td]VS[/td]

[td]US[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

```

> have you been to my site to compare?

No I used my psychic powers.

> Please keep it nice MrJelly, no reason to act like that to people.

I was nice, I helped him by showing how to use tables.

I'm not just cruel >.>, I balance it out. ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

> I like how you replied to a potential customer's opinion with, "no". Smooth.
>
> Why don't you make the plan details in a table so that we can then work it out? If I have to sit down for 10 minutes to just make sense of something before I can even begin to think about using it, I'm going to go elsewhere.
>
> Presentation is everything.

oh and I was saying no to his message before he eddited it it said something like "so you get cheaper price if you get a free domain that dosnt work right* or something along those lines