Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse origins question

shinzoop1

sorry for bothering the community but i heard about eo 3.0 somwhere is it available and fully working for download?

i looked around and i have 2.3 and all the downloads on the website are 2.3 so can somone help me out,

also off topic, i want to make a decent game but lack skills of reading and being able to do things if somone whos really good with eo could add me on skype if your not busy and teach me stuff sometimes id love to make a top class game one day even if it isnt EO in the end just would like help/tutor thanks for your time hope didnt bother you to much ;D

I can't help you with EO 3.0, but I can with the second bit. Take your EO 2.3 and start the server and then the client. Register an account, and log into the game. Go to your server, and right click over your account and hit "Make Admin". Go to your client, and hit your Insert button on your keyboard. If that doesn't work, hit Num Lock once and try again. If things went well, you will see the Admin Panel. Now fool around with the game. It shouldn't take too long before you understand how things work. Explore everything you see, every button to press, every scroll bar to change. Only then, once you explored everything possible, should you ask questions about how things work for something so simple to understand.

Don't take this the wrong way; I'm not trying to be mean, but please attempt to understand it yourself before asking for help.

i do understand alot of it, and been playing around with it for a while, ive got a mining system and smithing ore into bars, and some chests require special keys or items to open/unlock, its just i need somone who's a bit more experianced in EO 2.3 or any EO really who can skype with me and teach me/develop my game with me as partners and make a game to be proud and have fun doing in the process