Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The team, the dream.

Link

**Hello Eclipsians,**

It's been a while since I've felt this good about making a post, but I believe the time is here. After a long dry spell, broken promises, disagreements and things not going our way I've finally found "The team." yes, we are "The team." :'D

For the first time in a long time, I truly think Eclipse now has a solid team with solid developers who have a passion for this shit and want to make the site better than what it ever was and I hope you support us all the way. It has been a real struggle trying to make things happen and hell we're not even there yet, but I see promise and I see light at the end of the tunnel of consistent fuckups. I can't say I've been the best at leading this site up until now and I still have many things to learn, but I'm learning…learning and constantly evolving into less of a jackass. 

Without dragging this out I'd like to introduce "The team."
**Administration:**
**:Link:**
**Marsh**
**Agoraphobic**
**Gwen**

**Engine Developers:**
**:Matt:**
**Jacquelinett**
**SpiceyWolf**

**Web Team:**
**:C****hief:**
**Lycrios**

**Moderation:**
**:Benjo:**
**Colonello**
**Vus**
**Jumbofile**
**Pandacoder**

There's a lot of things coming in the very near future. Be prepared for hype.

Regards,
          Link

Oh well, nice, I think…
Tho, one suggestion, instead deleting posts without some kind of PM, like "hey bro, deleted your post in X thread, because bla bla, if you have any questions regarding that, please send a PM to Username", THEN better edit the post and put in there "Removed"

Talking about future of eclipse, telling to get hype, well... show us you can be pros, not just a bunch of kids with a forum.