Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best engine

Alerd

Best engine is all a matter of opinion and personal wants/needs.

As far as stability, it would probably of been Eclopti Rekindled until Gen took it down. Now it would be Rob's engine but his is closed source until the Dev contest is over.

For feature-filled it would probably be EA or EM. EA (newer version) if you prefer Death's event system or EM if you prefer the old one. (Although I would suggest not using EM as everything I've added to it I've put out tutorials so you can add the same features to any other version)

Now if you want something without the new rendering, your only options r an old version of EO or Dragon Eclipse….

3.0 hands down, or Robs engine once it becomes opensource. At least as far as stability goes. if you just want features then i guess one of the other ones will work (or you can just do what they did and add the tutorials yourself.)

You can make a fully working rpg with all the features you need as long as you willing to do a bit of coding, these arent really supposed to be a premade rpg maker. They are more of a base that you should work off. If they came with everything already on em all the rpgs made with them would be basically the same.