Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Combat Level

Zzbrandon

I don't believe so, unless you add in a script, or coding into the game. You apparently need a version of visual basics that is not available and illegal to even enter the coding, I doubt anyone would give a link to it, but if you have it, then I would suggest searching for a code or script that is similar to this.

Ok thanks and lol rodger that no use because everyone here has vb6 if their working on a game. I wouldnt have 364 posts if I didnt have vb6 because visual studio doesnt work and I somehow like vb6 better ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

When you make these threads, give some more info as to what your actually trying to do. What code have you tried to show your actually trying to do it and not just waiting for people to code your whole game for you? What version of Eclipse are you using? (This seems to change between your topics….)

Also, what exactly do you mean by combat level? EM is the only current custom version with combat levels in it that I know of, so is that what your using as a base or did you add a combat system into another version and if so, what system did you add?

If your talking about the players actual starting level, then logically you would look in the server source under```
Sub AddChar
```as thats what sets up new characters…

Also off-topic. Oero and Zzb, you two have to stop your little back and forth arguing over each others post count. Every new thread made by Zzb has this discussion in it. Zzb, you do ask a lot of questions and make a lot of very vague threads, but just posting pointing it out in every thread isn't going to help anything oero.