Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

City Of Illusion Looking for Team

Draken

Once again I'm trying to bring back "city of illusion". I figured I would ask for help once again and hopeful this time around the game will not crash and burn.

City of illusion is a game based in modern time where players work for one of the 3 mafia families in the game.

There are no spells other then self heals.

There are no classes, instead you choose which family to join.

The Minisco Family

The Castillo Family

The Trevino Family

The graphics are 100% custom graphics, Also have custom music for this game.

Old map Example (all maps are blank once again)

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/4b88474acbadeb271bd58c58d498fbf8.jpg)

World Map Plans

On bar maps color is the family that owns it and how many is on the map. White is the only safe zone in the world.

other maps the number is the locations of that map type and how many are on that map.

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/ff83cc3d529b0f6f7fa3110aa4cb2a27.PNG)

-Job Openings-

Server Host - Someone to host the server 24/7, my internet sucks to bad to allow me to host. ALSO must be someone I halfway know around here, I do not want just anyone having access to the server.

City Mappers - Must be able to follow the City world Lay out posted above, other then that just be creative with it. Also my tiles are custom and made to the way I like to map, which is not hard to understand but a little different.

Interior Mappers - I plan on having every building so you can enter it, therefor will require a lot of different interior maps, although the player housing I plan on adding will only require "lay outs" and have a system to buy furniture using events

Data Entree - I have most of the items info, NPC info etc figured out and typed up as math formulas, your job would be to go add all the items stats / npc stats into the game itself from the text file or math formula.

Either Post here, PM me