Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Extending max party members - EO Nightly

darkhog

I am trying to extend maximum party members to 6 instead of standard 4, but when I recompile client I get "Cannot find one or more interface images. If they exist then you have not extracted the project properly. Please follow the installation instructions fully.". I am positive that this is it and nothing else, since when I've reverted MAX_PARTY_MEMBERS back to 4 and recompiled, error stopped to show up.

I am pretty sure following code is reason I get this error:[c

```
For i = 1 To MAX_PARTY_MEMBERS

frmMain.imgPartyHealth(i).Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\bars\party_health.jpg")

frmMain.imgPartySpirit(i).Picture = LoadPicture(App.Path & "\data files\graphics\gui\main\bars\party_spirit.jpg")

Next
```

However when I rightclick imgPartyHealth/imgPartySpirit (maybe array is too small?) and click definition, I see only "Cannot jump to 'imgPartyHealth' because it is hidden". Don't know how to unhide it, because only Visual Basic version I've used before starting to play with EO sources was VBA in MS Office and even then, it was only for simple macros and only modifications to recorded ones.

It's because you need 4 more image controls in the array.. You're missing imgpartyspirit(5), imgpartyhealth(5) and imgpartyspirit(6), imgpartyhealth(6).

Right click on the health and spirit image controls in your party window and copy/paste it, change the index for the array to 5 and 6 (It will default be 0, so you have to change her in the properties window.)