Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Game/Player Support" Application

Rodger

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/36f6ede06e2e5af5e8eea22978ee0838.jpg)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#36f6ede06e2e5af5e8eea22978ee0838.jpg)

[Before you read: I am not looking to join a game that is childish and run by an eight year old. I am looking for at least 14 years of age, and be professional about it.]

Hello, I am JJ. I am 15 years of age, Home Schooled, I live in (USA) Oklahoma, and I have great knowledge of the MMORPG district. I have played World Of Warcraft (WoW) since 2004, or better known as "Vanilla WoW". Over the years playing WoW, I have grown to love the Support Staff, and am looking to something similar. I absolutely love the idea of being able to help players with their issues and bugs.

My Experience in Gaming:

Guild Wars

Guild Wars 2

EverQuest

EverQuest II

World Of Warcraft (All Expansions)

Battle of the Immortals

War of the Immortals

APB:Reloaded

RaiderZ

Adventure Quest Worlds

Epic Duel

Over Soul

Eden Eternal

Zentia

Rift

4 Story (Gates Of Andaron)

SevenCore

Silk Road Online

Requiem

Magic World Online

Luvinia Online

Lineage 2

King Of Kings 3

Jade Dynasty

Perfect World

and so on..

Payment:

To get this out of the way, I do indeed work for free. But if after seeing my services, receiving a small amount of money would be appreciated. (But not required)

My Services:

Email Support

Forum Support

In-Game Support

Contact GM

Work Hours:

I am available for part time, and full time. Looking to work 4-8 hours every day. More or less, if needed.

I may need to take certain hours off, including [Wed. 6pm-9pm] and [Sun. 7am-8pm] for I work at a Church in those hour frames. I am free mostly any other time, AM or PM.

(Also every other Tuesday on 8am-1pm, for my Teacher.)

What I expect in a game:

I expect that my fellow employees are kind and at least partially professional.

I am open to any, and all genre of games.

I like dungeon style MMO's, but I am fine working with any style.

(As posted above)

I expect that my bosses understand that I may need to take certain hours off, including [Wed. 6pm-9pm] and [Sun. 7am-8pm] for I work at a Church in those hour frames. I am free mostly any other time, AM or PM.

(Also every other Tuesday on 8am-1pm, for my Teacher.)

I expect that my fellow employees and bosses do not discriminate against religion, sexual orientation, race, or other sort. (I do not discriminate either.)

Contact Information:

(Feel free to contact me for additional questions and concerns.)

[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to be hearing from some people soon.

Support Staff, JJ.

Nice Post :-)

You look like someone which i know xD

I would like if you can work for me but my game is waay not in Alpha/Beta because i make an 2.5D game with an big system behind it (EXP ,SKill e.c.t.) I do 2 Servers

1 German

2 English

If you wait or if youre still searching after i get my Alpha could you be the Head GM/Admin of the English server ;-)

> Nice Post :-)
>
> You look like someone which i know xD
>
> I would like if you can work for me but my game is waay not in Alpha/Beta because i make an 2.5D game with an big system behind it (EXP ,SKill e.c.t.) I do 2 Servers
>
> 1 German
>
> 2 English
>
> If you wait or if youre still searching after i get my Alpha could you be the Head GM/Admin of the English server ;-)

Haha, sure! I'd love to. =]

Email me if or when you need something.

[email protected]

> Haha, sure! I'd love to. =]
>
> Email me if or when you need something.
>
> [email protected]

Hmm… we will re-release our game soon so i hope to see you on, but first i will need to actually see you on and to see you helping other people out before i even consider you on the staff list.

Also the game experience isnt needed unless you were ACTUALLY A MOD!

It looks like you just listed games you played.... that doesn't make you an expirienced staff member, just an expirenced player, and there are PLENTY of those.

I will say though, gj on the page layout, very... proish.

> Hmm… we will re-release our game soon so i hope to see you on, but first i will need to actually see you on and to see you helping other people out before i even consider you on the staff list.
>
> Also the game experience isnt needed unless you were ACTUALLY A MOD!
>
> It looks like you just listed games you played.... that doesn't make you an expirienced staff member, just an expirenced player, and there are PLENTY of those.
>
> I will say though, gj on the page layout, very... proish.

Ah, I guess you're right. Is the game EverEmber? Also, thank you. =]

> Also the game experience isnt needed unless you were ACTUALLY A MOD!
>
> It looks like you just listed games you played…. that doesn't make you an expirienced staff member, just an expirenced player, and there are PLENTY of those.

I was trying to say that I've beat around the bush, and I know what I'm doing in a game, well MMORPG's atleast. I should have clarify that, Sorry. =[