Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dwarf Fortress

cheatking

Succession game anyone?

> Succession games are a popular part of Dwarf Fortress gameplay, in which rulers take turns playing the game, usually for the period of one year each.
>
> A particular type of succession game is the Bloodline game, in which players do not alternate turns, but instead rule for one year each and pass it on to the next willing ruler. A notable example and by far the most famous is Boatmurdered.
>
> In a second type of bloodline game, players take turns based on real-time. An example is the popular "Sparkgear" franchise, which limits players to 24 hours each.
>
> If you wish to play a succession game, the easiest way is to visit the Succession League. Alternately you may search the Bay12 forums or use an internet search engine such as Google.

If you want to play a cube based game with FPS elements, I recommend Ace of Spades classic. Jagex bought out the game and they did everything wrong with the new version on Steam. But, if you go to www.buildandshoot.com you can play the version before their work started and it was free and wholesome. Some servers have Counter-strike maps as well, I recommend it.

> If you want to play a cube based game with FPS elements, I recommend Ace of Spades classic. Jagex bought out the game and they did everything wrong with the new version on Steam. But, if you go to www.buildandshoot.com you can play the version before their work started and it was free and wholesome. Some servers have Counter-strike maps as well, I recommend it.

lolminecraft

> If you want to play a cube based game with FPS elements, I recommend Ace of Spades classic. Jagex bought out the game and they did everything wrong with the new version on Steam. But, if you go to www.buildandshoot.com you can play the version before their work started and it was free and wholesome. Some servers have Counter-strike maps as well, I recommend it.

Right… Because buildandshoot is so much like dwarf fortress... >.>