Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dragon eclipse or Some Unique Name Here?

chopsaw

Well SUNM is made by the head developer. That should be a fairly obvious choice.

And, please edit your post rather than double-posting. You could have a look at the code in DE for the multiple characters and then implement it, or something similar, into SUNM.

thanks for the input but after reviewing both pages i desided to go with dragon eclipse

it maybe not be perfect or what 'Eclipse devs" call great code but personaly i think the screen res changer is a MUST HAVE for any REAL mmo

simply because no one wants to play a psp sizes game screen on a 52 inch monitor

and thats a fact.

as for other options ill add mouse movement and 8direction movement and vuala ill be making my game insted of dicking with source code for days trying to get my screen to be the right size and then adjusting it for every single person i have play my game

options are better than "clean" code IMO

i mean realy as long as it works well and is user friendly then i dont see what the big deal is

I'm sure if someone had a 52" monitor, that an eclipse game would be the last thing they're playing ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png) .

Besides, if you are going to make a game, you need to learn to code eventually, and you could probably rip the feature from dragon eclipse

> -snip-

Well the resolution changer is just implemented from a tutorial I believe, so you could do it yourself. But yes, Dragon Eclipse has a few more features.

At least you looked at both of them and made an informed decision instead of just going for whatever looked cooler. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)