Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hoohoo lookin for some programming to be done

lollicat

literally that's all i want.

all i want is someone to put in a feature where a 100x100 picture box is next to the text in an event and a folder that contains these pictures so i can choose what picture to go next to the text.

i'll give you something pixely (maybe a base sprite or some tiles or something) if you do this for me.

if youre interested, my skype is paperghostt. or just pm me on here. i aint picky.

hoohoo. thanks guys.

> In an event? Please go into more detail, I maybe able to help you out :-)

ok so basically

when you pretty ctrl near an event, it opens, right?

like, event system events. you know what i mean.

basically whenever i choose to show text, there should be a 100x100 picture box next to the text. when making events i should just have a little scrolly bar to choose which picture i want for the event.

make sense? o:

> ok so basically
>
> when you pretty ctrl near an event, it opens, right?
>
> like, event system events. you know what i mean.
>
> basically whenever i choose to show text, there should be a 100x100 picture box next to the text. when making events i should just have a little scrolly bar to choose which picture i want for the event.
>
> make sense? o:

So in example let me use RPG Maker VX. When the characters are talking, how there is a picture of the person/thing?

> So in example let me use RPG Maker VX. When the characters are talking, how there is a picture of the person/thing?

i don't understand this question but

literally just next to the text is a picture box of an image that i choose while creating the event

does that help? xD