Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for help with webcomic

Alex

I'm trying to start up a webcomic but there is probelm. I'm fed up with trying to sprite and becuase I can't draw for crap, I need an artist. I have been seaching for 7 monthes now and have found no one. This is the last try before the comic just dies.

The story:
In the near future, the twin developments of genetic engineering and artificial intelligence, humans entered a new stage of what seemed like endless bounty. Disease is nearly eliminated. Fusion provides the power for the world. War seams likes a bad memory. Mankind however, can never stand still.

Groups of terrorist organizations appeared, taking advantage of the peacetime atmosphere. The machines that man relied on turned on him. The genes they changed mutated them into horrible creatures. In short all hell broke loose.

As the world spiraled into chaos, ancient weapons were deployed. Nuclear weapons from an age long past were brought to bear against opposing nations. Soon most of the world was turn to rubble. The few survivors try to make sense of their new world. Mutants, crazed machines, and the land itself all were against them.

The comic comes in here about a band of survivors.

So what do you all think? Is the plot any good? Will you help?

EDIT: Fixed the spelling mistakes.