Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[PAYING] Seeking programmers for Viridian

lollicat

**Introduction**

I have a $25 visa gift card that's ready to be given away for the person who can accomplish a list of tasks for me. After searching and searching for someone to do them for free (to no avail) I have decided that giving away this gift card is the best way that I'm going to get my poop done.

**What I need done**

>! **1\. Fix my multicharacter system:** My system that someone else put in works wonderfully, except the logging in part - there's no graphics to show which character you're about to click. I'd like it to show the 100x100 face with the sprite in front of the face. Everything else is taken care of.
>! **2\. Crafting system:** Give me a crafting system where if you go to a specific map attribute, you can choose certain items to combine to create a new one.
>! **3\. Flash videos:** One event option is to show a flash video in a folder over the screen, then exit when it's done. Simple enough, for televisions/minigames.
>! **4\. Quest system:** A nice quest system. Should be able to launch a quest through events, too. You can base it off a tutorial or something, I don't really care, as long as it works and it's pretty.

If you can do all of these for me, please contact me. You will be paid AFTER the job is complete and I have tested it myself. You should also be available for support if I have questions on how to work certain parts of the systems.

**What is this game?**

[Viridian](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/127631-ophiuchus-the-mind-war/) is a game that stars you, one of three playable characters, living in a mental hospital because you see things. You see the people living within the world of your mind, and they're crying out for help. An alien species, called the _Ophiuchus_ (named after the new zodiac sign from where they've come from) are invading the world of your imagination - and should you fail, you'll become a brainless blob like every other adult you know. The game is filled with dramatic humor and original characters guaranteed to keep anyone amused just by exploring the fantastic world of inside your mind.

**Requirements**

1\. You will use my engine, which I will supply to you if you decide to take on this task.

2\. It should be done as soon as you can get it done. I understand school and everything, but I've been waiting 5 months for this project, and I'm not waiting any longer.

3\. You must be available for help if I discover a bug (we can sort it out through teamviewer or you can just release a new version for me)

**Contact**

Willing to do the job? You can contact me on my [forum](http://www.bridgetspants.com/forum), PM me here, post in this thread, or contact me via Skype (paperghostt). I hope someone can help me, and thank you!

![](http://i.imgur.com/pXXeEWw.png)

• 2 weeks later...