Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is this spell type possible?

Elihu

I wanted to know if its possible to make a spell type that will make a player's sprite not render for a certain period of time, or maybe fade as well as make the name vanish. The process called stealth or invisibility in other words.

It is possible. Make a new variable in PlayerRec, isInvisible as boolean. Then if the player casts the spell, change the var to true. And then send the update to the clients. The client then, when rendering the player checks if the player is actually not invisible if the player isn't then continue normally otherwise just exit the sub. Same goes for name.

> It is possible. Make a new variable in PlayerRec, isInvisible as boolean. Then if the player casts the spell, change the var to true. And then send the update to the clients. The client then, when rendering the player checks if the player is actually not invisible if the player isn't then continue normally otherwise just exit the sub. Same goes for name.

That sounds great like it would work but can you please put that into code XD.

> Its possible i got it already as buff ;-)
>
> Cast spell -> Invisible for 10 Seconds (10 seconds because the buffs are stackable)
>
> Everything is possible if you know how ;-)

Off topic: Then I'll eat an ice cream that is as tall as myself!

On topic: Is there a tutorial?