Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok…answer all of this...

G4vR0

How to inport my SPRITES…I tryed even to edit Srites.bmp (and when I try to use client there is a problem...it says...its not valid file :P) so how do I use sprites...and one more thing...I have like 100 sprite collections in gfx folder...and I can use only sprites form Sprites.bmp....ok next one

how to make a map to be bigger...then like...not even half of my screen...I dont talking about full screen..im talking when I creat a map...its like...I walk 5-10 steps and thats that .... that is whole map :| I need it to be like in DragonBall Online when Im walking map ...I tought it was that scrolling option...but when I set it to 1...then I have some stupid error 9...ok and nooow next one..

can someone help me make SSJ,SSj2,SSJ3,SSJ4....trans???? and maybe ssj5 cuz I dont want the game to be like  copy of dragonball....nexxxxtt

and pls..can someone make really good MAPING TUT. cuz all of them maked the same...just puting stuff on the map...how can I make my char. not going over a hill...next next next

can someone help me make FLYING TECH. :| ???

thats all....I think :|

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH!!!!