Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom Music

DrNova

I will soon be able to do custom music for everyone.  I am not sure if I can export to midi, but I know wave and probably mp3 format, and you can convert from there.

It will be first come first serve, I will just go down the list.
Be general or specific, but not anal about what you want.  I'm not a genius composer, but I am pretty good.  Give me a basic theme, or instrument type you prefer, whatever.

I will do the best I can from the wording of your request.
If you dont like what I made, you will have to wait till I get the time to redo, though minor edits you want I can do sooner then a full rework.

Only one post at a time, dont post again if you already have a request until I finish your request, this way everone will get a fair place in line.

It will be maybe a few days till it arrives (I think its 1-2 day shipping though) But you can start posting your requests.

Again, the RULES
1.If you need something specific, be clear in your post.  I wont contact you for clarifacation.
2.Only one request at a time, do not post another until you get your first one, this will keep a fair order.
3.Only one song request per post, dont request more then one song per post, I wont do all them at once.
4.NO SPAM in this thread, please.  I dont want to have to sift through a bunch of crap to find requests.  Please.

I am doing this out of generosity, to try and help the community, so please no rude remarks or anything like that, and no pestering me about when I'll get to your request, I'll go as fast as I can with whatever time I am willing to commit any given day.