Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Command Maker V3

balliztik1

> Just to clarify for future reference:
>
> I highly suggest my tutorial on commands over this. This is an easy way out for a non-scripter, but it is by far not the best way to go about making a command. I would incorporate my tutorial into the command maker, but there is required a sense of logic when scripting these commands that can't be emulated. The limited range of this program makes it all but useless, having use with only a few commands.

Well, I thought that old 5 minute POS that was my old command maker was needing a little tune up, so I redid the whole thing.

You can get it here:
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=commandmaker_v3.zip

It works a bit differently now though, but you'll get the same script pretty much. ~~The first text box is, as it says, the number of variables. Just fill in how many variables your command will have, easy as that.~~ Next, is the command name. This is what goes after the / in the command, so if you type in "thing", then, in game, you would type "/thing…etc.....". The third box says variables, separated by commas. So if you want the variables pie, grapes, and roxor, then just type "pie, grapes, roxor".

Only one thing is bothering me. I don't seem to get the same number as the program does for "If Len(Textsay) <= THISTHING", but it seems to work. If it gives you any problems, I'll mess with it some more.

Enjoy. :)

EDIT: I changed it a little bit more. I took out the number of variables text box, but it still works the same.