Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[PAID] Add features to EA

matthewpull

EDIT: After reading some forum posts, I have added a couple more features, and changed my price.

Hi.

I have been trying to get someone to make an engine with the right feature set for me for quite a while now, and it simply hasn't happened. Therefore I would like to offer $100 to anyone who can add the features below to the final version of EA. Thank you.

1) Change the event system back to JC Denton Denton Denton Denton Denton Denton Denton Snider's one, or make another one in the RPG Maker style - with good memory management and speed!

2) Add a multi-type licensing system where a user can, through the event system, make their character premium - server generates codes in bulk, each one is redeemable only once

3) Most of the features from old Eclipse's: time; game speed; news; events; scripts; lighting; etc - VB is preferable for the scripting system, though not mandatory

4) Ability to go full screen - should show more of a map rather than stretch to fit

5) Must be able to have encrypted graphics

6) Be able to connect to a MyBB database for character login / password - access level should be stored on game server though

7) Finish Help Center

8) Add all 6 tutorials from the EA page (I could do this, but I want them to work with the other features on this list)

9) Significantly optimize the engine and improve loading / rendering speed

10) Add a ton of server and admin panel features, making everything configurable without a server restart - including server access: none, admin, mapper, beta, etc.

11) A guild system where a map can be a guild hall, and the guild leader can edit part of it

12) Instanced maps, player, party and guild

13) A house system similar to the guild hall where the player can change their house with a different bed that they brought etc.

Thanks to anyone who can do this.

Please note that I will need to have the source for this, and I will have to test the completed product before I make payment.

Also, the system must be bug free, so if I find any bugs, you will have to fix them for free. Finally, I get FULL EXCLUSIVE rights to the engine and all of its source code (the additions not the original engine source).

Thanks again,

–Matt

1\. Rip it

2\. There is tutorial for it here

3\. Rip sadscript from Miracle, and there is time engine tut on miragesource.net

4\. First problematic thing in your list

5\. Rip it from Miracle Classic

6\. This…. is hard2do ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

These thing should take alot of time 2do, and i think 50 dollars is low payment for it.

Thanks Deathbeam, but I cannot program to save my life.

How much would you offer for this then?

EDIT: Someone has already made a tutorial for a MyBB connection that works in ORIGINS, but not EA. Also Deathbeam, I mean a license code system, not a cheat code system. Thanks.