Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Instant Messenger(Still Under Construction)

Tivoilos

Well I've been really bored since I don't have much to do, so I decided to make a Eclipse Instant Messenger. I have some of the code made, it works fine, but some things I'm not sure how to do, so I need some people, I'm only looking for 2 people, preferably someone with knowledge of VB6.0\. I'll try to keep everyone updated on this, I'm hoping to have Beta out soon enough.

Thank you all for voting. It was nice to hear the input of the people of Eclipse.

[www.eim.ne1.net](http://www.eim.ne1.net)
Feature List
–---------
Everything is Color coded.
-Not Started
-Started
-done
–------------------------
-Login Feature
-Server
-Mailing System
-Talking to one other
-Friends list
-Account Creation
–----------------------------
this is all the features that I have in mind for v.1

Talent Needed
---------------
VB Scripter
GUI Designer
Website Caretaker
I'm doing some of the programing, but I'm not very good that's why I need a VB scripter. Any other additional help would be very appreciated

If your going to comment on this topic please do not, use negitave comments I know your all intitled to your opion but I don't want to hear how you think it's useless, if you think that then don't download it, dont comment on here no one cares if you don't like it, I'll be talking to a admin to remove all the negitave comments on here.

GUI Update here is the sever, I don't know why I decided to post our server GUI on here but it just helps so people know how we are doing.

Beta Members

–--------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

~Tivoilos