Find results that contain...
Find results in...

YO MAMMA TOURNAMENT!only 10 can enter!

Techno 5.0

~~ok i was trying to post this~~

**YO MAMMA TOURNAMENT**
a finaly offical yo mamma tournament!
the tournment starts 6/15/07 and ends the 6/21/07
contestants will be givin a matter of time to impress the judges (advanced eclipsers only) with your jokes. you can only post 5 jokes so choose wisely. there will schuold be 5 winners thos 5 winners will head on to the next tournament starting next month.there will be prizes for the 3 winners in next months tornement.
1st: 2,000 money
2nd:200 money
3rd:20 money

ok now only 10 people may enter.the first 10 people who post YO MAMMA backwords will be put into the tournament.
so…
wat the hell are you waitin for...
HURRY AND POST NOW!

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 person(s) are in the tournament if no one enter for the next 2 days the tournament will skip the begining round and head to the final round

<____________________
<____________________
<____________________
<____________________
<____________________

~~in the forum games but it wouldnt let me  it would keep on saing that the main box was left empty but it really wasnt~~

NOTICE!

i notcied tah ti dont have alot of gold so i need donations to make this tournament flow. i sware i wont steal this money for my own if i do Marsh can have the plesure of banning me.
so i need donations!

all players must donate some money…
ty!

and if anyone whosdoes not want to be a judge ill be the only judge so u dont have to worry bout it.

Members of the Eclipse forum you may not interfear (unless your on the list) please do not ruin this attempt for a tournament...
ty!