Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

KREATOR'S KUSTOM GFX

Dark Crusade

Hey Eclipsers!

I've decided to start preparing and showing of some of my custom gfx. I would appreciate feedback, critism and ratings. And also, I am thinking about making gfx tutorials, and also being a gfx critic. Please tell me what you think.

By the way, if you have any gfx or mapping you would me to give constructive critism on, instead of just saying 'it sucks', pm me. And let me know if you would like me to make a tutorial on something gfx related.

Thank you.  ^-^

And for my first gfx showoff, I have made a sequential character sprite. This sprite is on my game- Krusade Online. It is the human class, and i have put together the various steps from when I create the custom sprite, to when i paperdoll it.

Here it is (please comment):

![](http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/_MCv2U7FPp782_Vzn8jONA27906)

Thanks  ^-^

EDIT: Change of plans, Kreator's Kustom GFX will now be a constructive critism and help topic. Feel free to post your sprites in for review, or try to follow along with any sequences or tutorials posted to create your own customs. And also, check out other peoples sprites and criticism, you might just learn a thing or two.