Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Petition for shoutbox

Admiral Refuge

If this shouldn't be here(I don't see why it should't) then lemmie know…

So far the shout box stopped wroking on eclpise, the recent post box is gone, this newer version is good, but we need TinyPoral or something like it!

Something with Recent posts, and the shout box is good…. I mean, look at these quotes:

"The shoutbox I can do without, it was an annoyance at times, however the recent posts box I lived in" ~DrNova

"I did more than live in that basically that was all i ever did. Reply to every single one on the list, then go back to the main forum index and refresh every 3.917 seconds till someone replied" ~gonegaming12

"shoutbox is needed. It helps get rid of unneeded threads and posts" ~gonegaming12

"long live the shoutbox!" ~1472000

To Marsh: No disrespect to marsh.. he is one of the greatest admins of all time!((sry Grayfox... but remember, it was marsh that stopped the president when in that sex scandle.. you just let them kill you) <-- inside joke... if you actually know what I meant by that... my hat's off to you...)

Anyway marsh... remember when one of the versions of eclipse had that auto updater, and you uploaded that bad patch to the program, and the updater forced everyone else to download it and all their clients and servers got RTEs? That's kinda like how it is now.. but I have good faith you'll fix it like always... so that's why I made this petition xD

To sign the petition, simply reply and sign your name…. yep...