Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help!

killzoz

I have been trying to make a MMORPG studying on the facts how you can use this engine people changing up the interface, NPC animations, charator animations, etc make skill systems and such.

But what confused me is theres c++/c#/VB6/ etc

I am trying to make a MMORPG please help me by sending links on how to get these programs and whats easy to work with, I am good with c++ but can't find it anywhere.

If you can please send me links on how change interface and create the new interface new animations and more.

**Thanks!**

As far as I know, the only engine that is available on this forum, and that is open source, is the Visual Basic 6 engine. There's also more support for VB6 Engines, so that's a plus.

If you want to change the interface, you'll need to open your client with Visual Basic 6\. To change the images, go into the GUI folders.

> I have seen some of them using c++ to. I know the VB6 software is a developing tool to change a lot of stuff but I have more work in to C++ tho >.<

I cant get C++ either but i can get you VB6 portable… just add me on skype : zhaviershaw

EDIT: sorry about double post (internet disconnected didnt think it sent)