Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Multi-Talented looking for SERIOUS quality project

DrNova

Looking for - A lead position, something along the lines of General developer(preferrable something giving me work in many areas of a game)

Skills - Talented mapper, moderate scripter, creative designer, minor sprite and tile editing, paperdolling

Experience - Jashea-Pathwars(current backseat project) MegaNanolith(non combat mmo) StarJumper/Apacalypse Sunrise(RTS mmo) "Jashea is current project, however its kind of backseat, interest in it seems to have dies, but I will continue slow paced work on it.  Other projects were all in development, and for a mixture of personal-technical reasons they didnt make it, but were coming along well and generated enthusiasnm in the community)

Looking For - A Well thought out project, with a good, non cliche storyline.  A project that plans of having lots of content, not a simple hack and slash.  Must already have significant of time put into it, quality maps, decent sized world, advanced creative planning.

Will not work for-Any project with sub-standard maps, I WILL not remap your project for you.  Will not work for any project with a cliche-lazy-poor storyline.  Will not work for any project that only has a handfull of maps.  Will not work for any project that has no planned features outside of "fishing" blah blah..

Owner of the project must be very dedicated, have their project well thought out, and planning on adding much content, for a full, rich game.
Server MUST be up at least 75% of any given week, at bare minimum.

Please dotn waste my time if your game does not meet my standards.

Very picky, I know, but those are my requirments.