Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapper Looking For Work

Latros

Hey, I'm Latros, an intermediate Mapper (only that, scripting to me is like algebra to a baby) looking for a mapping job with a team of more than 3 people already working on a game.
     I worked with Gh0st on our old game Isles of Lore, but lost interest and motivation due to demanding social issues, but now I'm wanting to get back in the game. I think a large part of the reason I left was because it was simply Gh0st and I that were working on it. I feel as though now that several social issues are wrapped up (beginning of school, mid-terms, girlfriend) I will have many-an-hour to aid in the process of making a great game. A large part of what I am looking for is a team of 3 or more people with some progess made, and people that are willing to accept a new members ideas!  :)
     I have many great Ideas, including story-writing. I am looking for a heavily lore-based game, where I can influence my ideas on the other team members, and help some stories come into action (Quest storys, main storys, anything will do).
     Although my main job will be mapping, I hope I can help make the game as original and lore-based as possible. **I am not interested in any remakes of Final Fantasy, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, or any other games like that!** I want a game that is completely original, Runescape is a fine example of what I'm looking to be a part of, Unique storylines, Skills, Quests, but no pokemon or trading card game battles!

![](http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o49/latros/Demo.jpg)

Contact Info :

MSN : [email protected]
HOTMAIL : [email protected] :P