Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

.:Legend of Zelda MMORPG:. Updated 3/12/07

Dark Crusade

Most gamers want to play it, and a lot of game developers want to make it… but as far as I'm concerned, I've never seen anyone successfully make a LoZ mmorpg. So for that reason, I announce that...

**I'm going to make a freaking awesome LoZ Orpg!**

I already have lots planned, and in the meantime I'm busy working on 100% custom Zelda-style Tiles. I'll post some previews in the near future, and when I get the time, also explain some of my ideas. But for now, I want to hear your opinions.

* What do you want to see in a Zelda Orpg?
* What ideas do you suggest?
* Do you want a Zelda Orpg?

Of cause, to make this even remotely possible, there will be loads of scripting, souce edits, and optimisation. This includes scripted items and puzzles.

Here is a few of my ideas:

My plan is to first work on Hyrule (OoT), and then Termina (MM), and possibly even additions from the 2nd Hyrule (TP) including Faron and Ordon. The game will not be officially released until the completion of Hyrule.

**Access to Termina via Hyrule?**

In the beginning of MM, Link is in a dark forest, and travels through a cave after chasing the skull kid, which leads to the entrance of the clock tower. My thoughts were to have an entry in the Lost forest in hyrule which leads to this dark forest.

**Access to Faron, Ordon etc via Hyrule?**

Possibly a twilight portal somewhere, which leads to certain places from Twilight princess.

Races:

All playable races will be humanoids (hylian, kokiri, gerudo, human, etc). Although my original plans were to have gorons, zora and possibly even deku playable, after long thinking I realise it would not work out. But, it will be possible to transform into these races, by equipping masks from Termina.

**Rare Items**

**Master Sword**
      and
**Majora's Mask**

Should there only ever be one of each of these items EVER?

**Triforce**
Should there only be 3 of these EVER? (3 pieces that is)

Will be updated when I feel like it.

Very early mockups done with very few tiles (mostly ground tiles, no trees or anything done yet.) They are very rough, and make use of very few ground tiles I have worked on. The tiles used are not final, I am likely to make major adjustments on all of them before I ever use them in a game.