Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best night ever!

Gwen

I had the best night last night….

It started off going to Universal City's City Walk in Hollywood. Then we went to some country stagecoach bar. There we got a long island, followed up by a free shot of something from the bar girl. Then my friend bought us a fuzzy nipple shot, followed up by some sort of cookie shot provide by the waitress again! Then we finished up with one more long island.

After that we stumble over to the Gibson theater, get a beer, and then see Alice in Chains!
They were AWSOME!!! The new lead singer sounded just like the old singer, and he was a black guy. It was pretty cool to see someone typically not known for certian styles of music sing Seattle Grunge. They played all the songs I could have only dreamed of hearing live!

During intermission, we go and get another long island, and then go see Velvet Revolver! Seeing Slash live was amazing. Ive never really been into Velvet Revolver, but they were really good live. Plus it was like getting 3 bands for the price of one. They played a few Guns N Roses songs, a few Stone Temple Pilots, and of course Velvet Revolver. Scott Weiland is oddly erotic with his tweeker dance when you see it live.

After the concert I had to fight the sandman to get home at 2am, and then get up at 5:30am to start work. I think I fell asleep a couple times on the freeway. Thankfully there was no one on the freeway at that time, and it was on a stright away... or I could have just blinked but it felt like i took a quick nap... I dont know sandman was getting the upper hand!

Anyways just ignore my rambling... Im still hurting from the best night ever! All those drinks without any food all day really put me on cloud 9!  ;)