Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Version of Eclipse is the most stable and usable for new users

Lukin

**What version would be the most stable version to use of Eclipse?**
This is a question that seems to be hard to get..
It would be nice if the Eclipse team could describe a little more in the descriptions about Upsides/downsides about the actual Eclipse you are downloading.
For example, the Eclipse i downloaded started without a problem **BUT** the paperdoll were really messed up.
The map editor worked fine, just a little lack of stuff to do, like NPC spawn points and such that would be needed..
Some of the files in the Admin Panel made the server crash when you pressed them (not good)
I think there should be some kind of key config for the owner, that would really help alot and it would customize the game you are making a little more further.
Would be nice if you could cast spells too that is like the arrows (flying across the screen instead of the need of targeting what you want to cast on).
This version I'm using is Eclipse Evolution 1.0.
I used it because it is supposed to be the most stable one. (I kind of agree with that since when I downloaded 2.4 I couldn't even start the server without a runtime..)
That's all i can think of right now. It would be really nice to hear some responses about this and why they think the Eclipse they use is the best.  :)

The scrolling map doesn't seem to work either. When I try to make it that everytime i try to start the server I will get a "Runtime 9". Would be nice if someone could tell me what that's all about!
Ive been reading around a little to find something to fix all my problems..
All I could find was that I need to update my client because my paperdoll doesn't work..
For me the sprites get all messed up and is not what they are supposed to be.
They talk about some kind of "Client Updater" located in a folder, **I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT**
Also it said I should get the 4.55 version of papperdoll or something.. It would be a ease if it was all located at one spot or that all that is already done at the time you download it.