Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Paid] Looking for a single talented artist for single player survival based rpg

zerohero

Heya guys and girls,

For several months now I have been working on a game concept and it is approaching the stage now where I would like to start fleshing out the games aesthetic and style. As such I am happy to announce that I am recruiting a **single** talented artist to work closely with me to complete a number of unique graphical tasks.

The game itself has been constructed using the eclipse engine as a base but has been heavily customised and adapted to suit my uses. The engine I have created is designed for single player game play in mind. The game currently has many unique features that set it miles apart from most others in development and I hope only to push this further in the coming months.

The core graphical work that I am after is a single sprite, yes a single sprite (the games main antagonist). However a huge part of the games mechanics involve interacting with the environment in a number of ways. As such a considerable number of animations to match actions will be needed. I'm sure anyone with the skills required should be able to easily adapt and change the core sprite. Other graphical elements will be required but getting the core character animations right is defiantly my primary concern. I already have a base number of outsources tile-sets that I am shamefully happy with, but the most unique assets the better.

This will all be fleshed out in its entirety to anyone showing a key interest in the role.

Please either reply to this thread or personal message me. I do not have time to waste so applicants should provide -

- Why your interested in taking up the job, (Just stating for some cash is fine)

- Clear examples of previous work

- Weekly hours you will be able to commit

- Any potential conflicts of interest / other projects

Payment is negotiable and will be via PayPal and nothing else. I have done transactions on these forums before I can provide reputable vouches if need be. Anyone showing a real interest in the project and having the skills to back it up I would love you to consider joining me to develop the project to completion and share with any of the success it may have.

Looking forward to any applicants,

Zero.

• 4 weeks later...
> i know a friend if you would like help from him if hes willing

Your friend that is willing if he is willing if my grandma is willing that we are willing that he is willing to come help can just come and apply here ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)