Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for business partner

munro

so basically i have a huge chance of getting this website, and what iam looking for is a partner to help me advertise and that's about it, we can haggle how much money is shared and the site sells books on fishing…i know but its a huge market plus it makes money from ad sense and eBay selling fishing equipment

so to give you a taste of what it will be making if it sells about 1 book per day we will make about $877 (not counting ad money) and if we barely sell any books we still get some money from ad's

and the plan will work like this, after making money off this site we buy another, buy more and more sites until we have at least 10g minimum depending on how we advertise.

if we advertise well on this fishing site alone we can be looking at 10g every three months.

PS: don't dis my dream it might take a few months to get it making constant money but if we do it right this could be the chance of a lifetime

well my partner must be devoted and has good advertising connections

edit: sorry if you didnt know what i mean when i said 10g but it means 10 grand meaning 10 thousand dollars