Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Land of Esperia Looking for dedicated team

Sunku

**_I've been away for a while and decided to come back once I got the free time. Now that I have that time, I'm glad to say I'm going to start making a game… Again.. Anyway, I think a bit about what I'll be doing for this project would be nice.

I'm going to map most of the game and try to improve my pixel art, but as for bigger graphics (GUI, Tilesets, Logos) I'll need help. So pretty much this is to improve my pixel art and Mapping skills. (and to make a game that will not be left)_**

Story**:**

>! Chapter1**:**
_The land of Esperia, a continent that has beautiful plains, gorgeous mountains, and very peaceful community. This community was ruled by a king of sorts, but their family wasn't the only to rule. Before death the king would assign someone that he thought was trustworthy of being king, to that position; whether it was family member or some stranger he might have spoken to once. The most recent king, Armond had passed away, leaving someone he "thought" he could trust to continue his work. This new king was named Damon, he was a very intelligent young man, with very mature skills, but he didn't want to keep the place peaceful as it was. He wanted everyone to pay him for his protection. Seeing as the new king had made this new "law" the people started to think about voting for a new king, but before they could do so, Damon had summoned monsters. The monsters would wander the land and kill anyone that had not paid him. Most the people of that kingdom had died, but for the ones that had escaped, they started their own kingdom, but they decided to have set laws instead of a king. This is where you wake up, a truly peaceful community at the outskirts of evil and destruction, but it wouldn't stay that way for long. Damon had found their community and sent monsters over to ravage the land. People that had survived are now old and too weak to protect their land, so the people all do the best they can to keep out the evil and even try to stop Damon._

Positions & Requirements**:**

>! **Programmer:** _You must PM me an example of what you've programmed and have legitimate proof._
**Larger Pixel Artist(s):** _PM me an example of a modern-retro logo, GUI, or tileset._
**Mapper:** _PM me an example map, there will only be one other mapper for collaboration purposes._

Materials & Credits**:**

>! **Engine:** [_Eclipse Mega_](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/129719-eclipse-mega/)
**GFX:** _RPG Maker XP, **Enterbrain**_