Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Staff for Battle at the Crimson Sea! -GFX, Scripters, Mappers- ANYONE WELCOME!

gaming ace

Need Staff!!!  **Battle at the Crimson Sea**

Hey, I'm working on a game, and I'm not that great with custom GFX like sprites, paperdoll, items, or scripting. And, it's hard making a decent game alone. So, I figured it'd be great if I could find and experienced or inexperienced custom GFX'er, scripter, or mapper for me. The more the merrier. I figured the game would be a lot better with a staff. Even **if your not amazing, but just might be pretty good at it you think, please join!** I'm not looking for the best (although, I have nothing against having one :lol: )! It should be a fun experience. It can even be a temporary job if you have your own project.
    I am dedicated to completing this game, and you won't need to worry about if I'm going to quit suddenly or change ideas. Here's the info on the game:

**Story:** Still under progress! Either Barbarians vs. Vikings OR the Scarlet Knights vs Crimson Crusade… Either way, it's PvP...

Info: I don't want this to be another blow-away like several games you see on the WIP board that never really make it… This game should be pretty fun, I'm using EE 2.5 to make it. A staff would only make it better! I'm deciding between the story being Barbarians vs. Vikings- Which would have a story where... There at first were only barbarians who ruled the land, however they raided towns and made reckless decisions. A small group then formed inside the Barbarians who were more noble, and worked for the greater good, The rebelled from the group and formed the Vikings. They then wanted to rid of the Barbarian tribe & the Barbarians were furious about how they'd turned their backs on them. They've been fighting for years for glory and the rights to the land at the beach called, "The Crimson Sea" (hence the title). You come in and choose your side, wanting to bring justice to your cause and win rights to the land (revisable  :razz: ). If it's Scarlet Knights vs. Crimson Crusade, well i dunno  :razz:

Time Era: Middle Ages OR Barbarian/Dark Age

Gameplay type: Fantasy, but I'm trying to make it different from all of the other fantasy games being made currently.

Features: (not all are in the game yet):
    -Quests
    -PvP
    -Battle Arenas (deathmatch)
    -Paperdoll
    -Custom Sprites + Custom Paperdoll (that's what u would do if you think you have the skills, hehe)
    -Pretty Cool custom GUI
    -Fishing, mining, forging
    -Dungeons, Raids, Bosses
    -Attack animation
    -Mail System + Player Cards
    -Dual-Wield?
    -Square, gray text/char boxes (lol I actually have NO idea how I got em  :grin: )
    ***Something unique that will make it special (still unknown** :oops: )

Screenshots:

IN-GAME GUI:
![](http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2061/sweetpicforwipshowingofje9.png)

MAINMENU GUI:
![](http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7267/mainmenuwx8.gif)

CAVERN (with kinda weird stalagmites which i might take out):
![](http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4994/screenshot5xj4.png)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM me or just post if your interested!