Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is the best book to use to learn Cadence/OrCAD and Eclipse as applied to engineers?

fast7788

What are the best books to use to learn the Cadence/OrCAD suite and the Eclipse integrated development environment as applied to engineers? Specifically, as it relates to power systems, embedded, and software engineering, because I am interested in participating in those fields if I ever graduate as an EE/CpE. It should be similar to Autodesk Civil 3D 2008: Procedures and Applications, which was a very good suggestion by others on Answers that I have pre-ordered. Basically, it needs to go beyond basics and go into concepts used by engineers in their work with these programs. Thanks for any suggestions.

I could not recommend any particular book ( or set of books ) as the best, as it really depends on how you in particular learn. I am also not 100% sure of exactly what you are asking, so I highly recommend searching a bit of the Google or the Bing, because I doubt there are many, if any at all, that are able to assist you in this endeavor.

not sure if spam or serious