Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vulcan X8 - Scripters , Mappers, Paperdoll Artist , Host etc.

Mulkaar

**Contact me at:** [email protected]                                        ![](http://mulkaar.jimdo.com/cc_images/cache_568738810.jpg?t=1213727439)

**Website: http://mulkaar.jimdo.com** Domain is coming soon (Will soon be vulcanx8.tk)

**Age is of no concern if you know your stuff but (12+) is really if you are exceptional, if you're just Excellent well then 14-18/19 years :)**

**Needed:** **2-4 Scripters** that are extremely knowledgable and know how to script areas
(for Battlegrounds and Events in Instances etc)
**3-4 Mappers** that can make maps quickly efficently and make them belivable and ordinary - being able to make your tilesets is optional and excellent if you can. **(I want a screenshot of your work or a link before you are hired)**
**1-2 Paperdoll artists** that know their stuff pretty well and can contribute ideas.
**1-2 Spriters** I can sprite as well pretty well so maybe only one person is needed.
**Host** Free 24/7 Host would be perfect! **They must be a good host and not one that just turns off their computer etc.**
**Musician** This is optional and if anyone was up for it there must be an example of your work somewhere.

**Storyline:** The year 4507\. Man has escaped from the day of reckoning (2017) and managed to space jump to a random Solar System. They have named it Vulcan X8\. Although as the space jump started some of the humans cells were altered by the particles of super blazient energy. Some grew a layer of roch hard skin that could sometimes dodge bullets. Some gained a layer of super fast cat-like reflexes. Some became so strong that to them iron was butter and Some gained the greatest gift of all; Wisdom and Intelligence higher than even maybe the Gods themselves. The year 4516\. The four species of humans have divided themselves up and each taken a plannet. They settle and do not offer hospitality to any of the other races. The year 4517\. War!

**Features:** Jeitrons: With enough money people can buy a simple Jeitron and operate it! Jeitrons are huge robots were once inside you plug yourself into it so it is controlled by your mind. To be able to buy a Jeitron the person must undertake a complex five-series quest. This quest will require level 45\. Once a player has bought a Jeitron they may then buy various upgrades from paint jobs to helmets with enhanced or huge rocket firing warp-blasters.
Spaceships  When level 20 players can buy a spaceship after doing one quest which involves salvaging their part's for the spaceships off some spies! Although not customizable the spaceships are upgradeable e.g: Fae Warper, Fae Warper II, III, IV, V, VI etc.
Shop like many korean games etc I will eventually put in a shop where people can buy AG (AncientGold). AG is only usable on the site and will unlock certain items and skills that aren't available in game. But I am going to design it so the skills aren't super skills and the items don't have invincible stats! Infact the items and stats are only better than items and skills their level by a balance of 10%.

Thanks for your time,
Email me, I have the map areas, quests, myths, storylines, races etc all planned and ready I just need a team…
MSN Messenger or Windows Live would be great if you have it I also have steam but not XFire.

**Mulkaar.**

P.S. Will upload Screenshots etc soon!