Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Idea!

gaming ace

Hey I was wondering if u guys thought this would make a cool game. I'm definetely not quitting Nanowars, but I just thought of this idea and figured it might be a quick easy game to make in the far future when nanowars is done, or in the present while the Nanowars server is down, etc.

Ok, i'd be a kinda small world and the whole theme is monster slaying or dragon slaying. It could be like Slayers of _____ (main starting town name). So you would choose from very unique different classes as well as the traditional ones. Like a few I thought of were: Bladesman (like the original warrior), Spellmage (like wizard), Bowman (like archer), Lancer (kinda like a dps warrior), Pyroknight (firemage/warrior).

Every player would start in the same town, but to get out you must get thru the big cliffs, mountains to the north. There is just one world, and the starting city is the one big main city where u get low level quests and high level quests. You'd see high levels here and low levels.

No shops at all, you only get gear from monster drops and big boss quests.

Every player is considered a highly ranked "Slayer" of the town. Your main objective is to slay dragons and huge bosses. No newbie quests or weapons… You start out as a slayer with a real blade, or bow, or wand or whatever. Then from quests you get huge badass gear from dragons in the northern mountains for ur class

I thought about using small lil charas-project sprites + armor for it, just like my avatar guy.

I thought about having no just monsters around that u kill for XP. You would just be doing quests, and thats it. There would be like hundreds of quests. Like 70% of making the game might be just doing all the quests. There wouldn't be just one best hardest boss, there would be like 5.

Highest level isnt 100, maybe like lvl 30 or lvl 40

It'd be a small game, so you could get really good in the game after about like a week to two weeks.

So tell me what you think of this idea, would it possibly make a cool quickie game someone could play for like a month or so when they're bored and have a blast?