Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DON'T LOOK AT THIS GAME!!!

Admiral Refuge

The point of the game? Don't reply to this topic and you'll win…..

...The catch? You need to let us know that you've won, by posting in this topic.

**EDIT (Mellowz):** I won.

**EDIT(Renzo, You studmuffin.o, You studmuffin.o, You studmuffin.o):** i was thinking the same thing but the rules say you have to post so i decided against it

**EDIT (Admiral Refuge):** Mellowz and Renzo, You studmuffin.o, You studmuffin.o were close… but... I WIN!!!!! MUHAHAHAH!!!!

**EDIT (dg1423):** But I always win  :sad: unless Renzo, You studmuffin.o thinks that's WRONG. XD
**EDIT (renzo):** hmmm… quite the conundrum you got going there dg, if i say your wrong to think you won, then that means you were right about being wrong thus creating a time distortion that would some how lead to you being the victor of this seemingly unbeatable game, on the other hand if i were to say you were right about winning, then you would win the game even though you really didnt thus making me a liar, and i would never say a lie that could be so obviously found out since im such a pro(practice with children and cops), so im gonna have to go with "moo", you are neither right or wrong, dg, it will be as if your edit never existed since it could bring about the end of the world or my raping career...