Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today Kusy didn't got PWNED!

Kusy

Yes! Today is the day when I'll get oficialy PWNED by the polish education system. You see… here - in poland we have something called "matura". It's a masive exam you are forced to write (no... you realy don't nead to write it but then you'll say hello to the army) after 12 years of school. And today they anounce the scores! I was writing "Knowedge about the society", "Polish" and "English". Well... last 12 years of my life were realy nice years... but I can't say I was... learning something in the school. It was more like a place where you meet friends so... OH MY DuckING GOD! I'M DOOMED! It's 8:57 (my time) and my future will be anounced to me at 13:00 (my time). If I didn't wrote it good enough to pass (30% in ewerything) you can call me a frigin SOLDIER! Nah... I'm over reacting. I'f I didn't pass I will only get one (or more) extra year in school instead of going to a university. And belive me... if you don't finish a uni in here you can dream about some normall (I won't say "well payed" cayse let's be serious... it's Poland) job. Shit.