Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Squiddle's questions…

Squiddle

What's a Port Tunneler? Anyways, I talked to my next door neighbour, and he said I can just reset the router since I use cogeco as my internet service so it will only reset the username and pass. but one problem it, I can't find the reset button! I use a d-link 614+, does anyone here know where the restet button is on a d-link 614+?

Ha ha ha I found the restart button, and I got my game port forwarded =D. I also found a working 32 by 32 paperdoll sheet! Now I need one more question answered before I can invite people to Squiddle Online:

When I give players the client, the menu and grapchics don't show up, it's only gray. It doesn't work without the other gfx files. But if I give people them too, they'll steal the graphics =O. How can I make it so that the client shows the gfx and GUIs without giving them the folders?

Also does it matter if I give them te game in a zipped folder? Or can I just give them the original?

Also a third question, if they install the game on their computer (using install creator), do they have to uninstall and then reinstall the game if a new update comes? In other words, will the game update itself from someone else's computer, or will the have to keep installing the game on their computer?

Wait I was playing around with the extraction thing and it said "If any files have a password please provide it now". Is there a way to put a password on the files? Because that's good enough for me!

But still, giving people only the client would be the best ^.^.

> When I give players the client, the menu and grapchics don't show up, it's only gray. It doesn't work without the other gfx files. But if I give people them too, they'll steal the graphics =O. How can I make it so that the client shows the gfx and GUIs without giving them the folders

I think you can encrypt them.

> Also does it matter if I give them te game in a zipped folder? Or can I just give them the original?

zip is better then normal folders. You can also use WinRar, its good too,

> Also a third question, if they install the game on their computer (using install creator), do they have to uninstall and then reinstall the game if a new update comes? In other words, will the game update itself from someone else's computer, or will the have to keep installing the game on their computer?

Look for the triad patcher. It updates the game so that they dont have to dload anything new.