Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Havoc

Rio

Story: Hell is opening up it's gate and forcing mankind into submission. Hell is building it's army to take on Heaven by stealing the souls of the innocent. The Heavens knew they had to stop the madness so they begin to build their army as well by choosing those who are pure hearted, thus bringing a war upon both heaven and hell. Who will win? That is determined by the path you choose to be.

Info/Summary: You can start off as a human or a demonic beast. As you travel through the world as a human, you can then choose to become a Paladin Reaper(new class) or a Grim Reaper(new class). If you choose to be a demon beast, there will be a variety of beasts you can choose from such as werewolves, etc.

Time Era: kind of Medieval & Modern, I think.

Gameplay type: Fantasy

Features: As a Grim Reaper, you may be able to summon evil creatures to attack for you(need someone who can script that kind of spell). As a Spirit Reaper, you may be able to heal yourself and other users. Travel in guilds and succeed in many quests. A variety of events will definitely be held and so much more.

Screenshots:[![](http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2224/screenshot0kb2.png)](http://www.imagehosting.com/)

ok it's fixed now but it seems to have a few bugs in the screenshot but anyways….thanks Bobbus for the help of the screenshot.

Staff Requirements: whoever is good at these, please show me what you're capable of.
Map Editors (3)
Spell Editors (any staff)
Quest Makers (2)
Coder (1)
Event makers (2)
Ideas (every staff member)

If you like my game presentation so far and would like to begin helping me now, please send me an email to [email protected]
Thank you and enjoy yourselves.

@Neku:

> bobbus I was just saying that I was posting and then you beat me to telling him about PrtScrn.

Exactly. What does that have to do with the topic?

> It didn't work…I held it and then went to Paint and pasted it there and I still got the gray screen. I made 2 maps and none of them are working.

Oh, are your maps not working at all? Or does it just come out gray with screenshots?

@Rio:

> My maps work perfectly but it just keeps coming out with gray screenshots.

hmm thats pretty wierd.  Do you have an MSN or something? I guess you could send me your map files over to my comp and i could take the screenshots for you until you get this issue resolved.