Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zoanoid Online Needs Staff

Trinity

![](http://zoanoidonline.clan.su/zoanoidonline.png)

Staff Positions:
Mappers
Scripters
Spriters
GUI designers
Graphics Designers

Plot:
The Evil Chronos Corporation has taken over what is left of the Modern Civilization on Earth with their vast armies. The remaining people who haven't been captured have went into exile, squandering their technology until technology became sparse, the only 'modern city' in the Alliance territory was the last great Stronghold of the Alliance, Seraf City. While the Alliance, were in hiding, the Chronos Corp captured humans and enslaved them by turning them into hideous experiments and using them for their own military, a super military known as Zoanoids.  The Main Headquarters of the Chronos Corporation (Installation
9903872) is the main target for the alliance troops and it is their only hope to save the human race or is it….

The Creators designed a perfect weapon which was used by the ones who are un-named. This perfect weapon was designed to surpass any power. This was no experiment; this was a sophisticated piece of technology. A weapon which harnesses far superior
powers any human has ever seen before. There are many of these weapons designed. They come in the form of a hand held unit and when activated it binds to
the host’s body granting them the power to wield this weapon and allowing them to transform and activate this cyborg-like weapon known as a Bio Weapon.

The Staff are as following:

Gaiba - Director, Head Writer & Webmaster.

Dark DZ - Head Scripter & Mapping.

Trinity - Head Mapping.

Presents - Mapping

Our website is:
http://zoanoidonline.clan.su/

I will update this thread as often as possible until we get more staff.
My MSN is [email protected] and my e-mail is [email protected]. Add me to MSN and contact me through that or email me at yahoo if you want to fill one of these positions and when you reply post some of you work.