Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Made with Eclipse mmorpg maker"

Dakr

@AdrianC:

> So you're saying that, because UT was so good, nobody though of making a game like it? And if it was crap, than everybody would want to make a game like that? I'm sorry but your argument is flawed.

Learn to read dumbshit, I clearly didn't say that. <.<

I don't really want to get muted again for getting in a flamewar with a nub, so I'll leave it at that. (Hence, don't mute me marsh or DrNova lol xD)

@AdrianC:

> So what are you saying then?
>
> Also, go Duck your self. Why the hell do you keep insulting me, did I do something to you?

Sorry for insulting you, I never meant to. Its just how I express my opinions and believes. Most people tend to take it as hostile, but its because they are pussies. You've done nothing to me as far as I know. I don't have a grudge against you or anything, so chill out.

@Kreator:

> What pisses me off is when all the newbs scream out "Flamewar!111! "STOP FLAM1NG!11" When your just **expressing your opinion.** (stupid assholes)
>
> Thats right Dakr, I'm referring to you.

It's funny how you say I'm an asshole for **expressing my opinion** (Sound familiar?). Hypocritical much? Get with reality, jack ass. Your going to go nowhere with that kind of attitude. Grow the heck up and learn to respect others. If you don't, I don't know what your doing here. Your not going to be able to run even the best game in the world if you can't communicate with others.

@Dakr:

> It's funny how you say I'm an asshole for **expressing my opinion** (Sound familiar?). Hypocritical much? Get with reality, jack ass.

Once again, the newb fails to read.
@Kreator:

> What pisses me off is when all the newbs scream out "Flamewar!111! "STOP FLAM1NG!11" When your just expressing your opinion. (stupid assholes)

Re-read it newb, understand now? If not, I'll make it even more obvious. I didn't say I hated newbs for expressing their opinion, I said I hated newbs for calling me a newb when I express my opinion. That's right, you fail English.

@Dakr:

> Your going to go nowhere with that kind of attitude. Grow the heck up and learn to respect others. If you don't, I don't know what your doing here. Your not going to be able to run even the best game in the world if you can't communicate with others.

I respect others, just not you. =)
And I am not here to respect others. If you don't know why else I'm doing here then you've surely come to the wrong place. I originally came to Eclipse to make a game newb. What did you come here for? To 'respect others'? Your the hypocrite, as clearly your not respecting me.

Lol newb.

Tell me why I should respect you when you call me an asshole? And yes, I admit, I mis-read what you said and wrote it down wrong. Here, I'll rephrase it for you since you want to be a complete ass…

It's funny how you say people who tell people not to flame are assholes for telling them to stop saying their opinion when you just called me an asshole when I said my opinion. Make sense now? ;)

You call me an asshole for something I apparently did...and you did the same thing I did... Putting someone "down" for stating their opinion? :)

Why don't you respect me? What have I done to piss you off? Do you like picking on random people? Does it make you feel happy? Are you the little playground bully?

Grow up and just leave if your going to be a pain in the ass to newcomers for asking a question and asking people not to flame when there really is no need to in the first place. If you have no purpose here, then don't come. Otherwise, your just causing unneeded issues and just shows you have anger problems.

@Dakr:

> You call me an asshole for something I apparently did…and you did the same thing I did... Putting someone "down" for stating their opinion? :)

You still fail English newb. I clearly didn't say you a asshole for putting someone "down" for stating their opinion. I said I hate newbs who scream out "FLAM3R!!111" when you state an opinion. I never once said your a flamer did I? Hence your argument is invalid. Newb.

@Dakr:

> Tell me why I should respect you when you call me an asshole?

I don't want your respect. I just said you called me a hypocrite when you were the hypocrite, I don't really feel like repeating myself, so go read my previous posts a few dozen times.

@Dakr:

> Grow up and just leave if your going to be a pain in the ass to newcomers for asking a question and asking people not to flame when there really is no need to in the first place. If you have no purpose here, then don't come. Otherwise, your just causing unneeded issues and just shows you have anger problems.

I ain't going anywhere. If you don't like it, too bad for you. Once again you fail to read. I said I'm here to make a game, newb. I find it amusing that you think the man behind my posts is 'angry'. xD

And your the Female Dog for trying to act tough on Eclipse. =P

LOL at word filter ^

> What pisses me off is when all the newbs scream out "Flamewar!111! "STOP FLAM1NG!11" When your just expressing your opinion. (stupid assholes)
> **Thats right Dakr, I'm referring to you.**

Are you sure you weren't referring to me? It seems to me like you were…I don't know what your smoking bud.

I really don't mind you here, as long as your not causing issues with me. It's pathetic seeing a majority of a community being complete asses to people all the time. You give you, the engine, and your current/future/in progress game a horrible name.

I wouldn't ever want to play a game when the owner of it has an ego like yours.

I will see you when I get back from work tomorrow afternoon! (If it's not locked yet...which in all honesty, I hope it is)

@Dakr:

> Are you sure you weren't referring to me? It seems to me like you were…I don't know what your smoking bud.

Pretty obvious I was referring to you. When did I deny it? Come on Dakr, this is pointless. Your just making yourself look stupid.

@Dakr:

> I wouldn't ever want to play a game when the owner of it has an ego like yours.

Getting personal now. Don't flamebait me, I'm not going to take offense to that. If you don't want to play my game when I release it, well that's too bad.

Your right…I am totally wrong for flame-baiting you...I'm the one who is calling people assholes when they ask people to stop flaming and respect each other... I'm so sorry that I tried to get people to like each other... I was totally in the wrong...

@Dakr:

> Your right…I am totally wrong for flame-baiting you...I'm the one who is calling people assholes when they ask people to stop flaming and respect each other... I'm so sorry that I tried to get people to like each other... I was totally in the wrong...

Of cause I'm right. Apology accepted, now lets end this shit and be friends. LOL

@AdrianC:

> Lol, after reading a few posts by kreator (from other threads), I've concluded that hes just disrespectful to newcomers. Don't take it personally Dakr, he does that do everybody, most people seem to just ignore him…

=D