Find results in...

Pirates Vs Ninjas 2

zombie0hour

**Pirates Vs Ninjas 2**

**Rules**
:bstar: Please Declare Your Side On Your First Post
:bstar: Your Are Not A God
:bstar: Lets Try Not To Have An All Out Spam War
:bstar: Please State A Little Bit Of Detail About Your Character On Your First Post (Such As Weapons He Or She Has etc)

**Basic Information**
To Mark The Return Of Zombie0hour I Am Making A New Pirates Vs Ninjas Chapter. Pirates Vs Ninjas Will Continue On For A Long Time In Additional Chapters. In The Game You Roleplay A Pirate Or A Ninja. The Pirates And Ninjas Are Waging An Epic War Against Each Other. Roleplay Yourself Engaging In This Epic War. Have Fun!

"Raggs", Officially a pirate. 
Hight: 5'1" 

Goal: To find out who  she really is.

She has a musket that was given to her by her father when she turned 13 and a kantana that she was told had come from a pillaged sea village.  She suspects that may have only been half true.

She has black hair, blue eyes, and a vicious grin.  While she is not fond of killing she does like pilfering.  With her victims alive her fame can spread while she keeps the number of people out for revenge low.  Some thing her male counterparts have a hard time understanding. 

Also, a pet rock named "Smook"

Edit:

These were made with Gaia's Tektek just to show you what she would look like.  Her in her "Plundering" outfit, and her "Blending in and getting info" outfit.

[![](http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0810/d18/2256/3a8722.png)](http://tektek.org/avatar/20188648)[![](http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0810/d18/2308/341080.png)](http://tektek.org/avatar/20189023)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rags stretched, eyes opining to slits, as a stream of hot white light assaulted her face.  The world was nauseatingly still as she rolled toward the edge of the bed.  Her stomach knotted up and she grunted as she pushed her self to a sitting position.  The room spun suddenly, maddeningly, and she laid her head back down.

"Dear Davy…"  She swallowed.  "Land, why did I have to agree to sleeping on the land?" 

She took a breath, rolled again and thrust her feet to the dirt floor.  The room spun as she stood.  Her feet shot in two directions at once, and as she tried to steady her self she grabbed hold of some thing soft and thin.  A rip alerted her to the fact she had just torn her only good dress and she shrieked.  Stepping back to save what was left of her garment her heel slammed in to some thing hard and cold.

"GAH!" 

She landed in the dirt, her feet momentarily flying heavenward, be fore  all of her met the ground solidly.

"M-morning Smook."

The rock said nothing.  It never did.

"DeVille" is officially a ninja.

Age-12
Gender-M
Height-5'6"

Brown hair, blue eyes, and usually shows no emotion.

Weapon- A throwing knife which is being held backwards, and a Daikatana.

Goal- To push his abilities to the breaking point, which ofen causes cuts, pulled muscles, etc.

(It lives yay)

Rags rolled again and shoved her self up to her knees.  She looked her now torn dress over, cursed her own name, and tried again to stand.  Smook watched mutely as she managed to get both feed under her.  She rose slowly and wobbled like a mast in a storm before finding her center.

"Dear Davy…"  She swallowed again and took a hesitant step.  She'd have slept on the ship like she always did, but after the attack on that one village there had been a fire.  Very problematic, ship fires.  Despite living EXCLUSIVELY on the open ocean the wood was insanely, unnaturally, dry.  Her bed, as well as most of the beds, part of the ships port side, and a HUGE portion of the sail had all gone up in smoke.

It was irony at it's best, having one's water born home nearly go up in flames, but there was nothing she could do about it now.  Now all slhe could do was wait in this little town on a small island in the middle of her grate big ocean home.

She took another step and found she could walk, if only with some trouble. 

"Think you could give me a hand Smook?"  She asked, ever hopeful. 

The rock looked up at her silently.

"You're so lazy."

Smook did not argue the statement.

• 3 months later...
Getting to the door was an adventure in of it's self.  The whole room seemed to be moving with out her consent and when she reached the door it's self it dodged her attempts to grasp the knob.

"HOLD STILL!"  She snapped as she thrust her hand towards the knob.  It leaped to the left in an amazing feat of non-movement before returning to where it should always be.

Smook was now partly bathed in morning sun.  Some of the flecks in his smooth side glittered.

"I'm glad to hear YOU slept well.  I was up most of the night you know.  Returning my supper to whence it came."  She gleared at the knob as it sat still as a stone cold corps.

The glittering brightened as a curtain fluttered.

"Well, no, not LITERALLY to the place from whence it came.  I mean.. that would be the plate, or the market."  She tried to grab the knob again but once more her hand came back empty. 

Smook's side was now awash in bright morning sunlight.

"You know your a wordy little bastard, don't you.  Instead of mocking me you could come over here and help me."

The curtain lowered with the loss of breeze and Smook's side returned to it's matted dull gray.

Rags sighed and leaned her head on the door.  "I know, I know, you are not a bastard.  Your moma' was a good girl."  She twisted and looked down at her dark companion.  "N' your papa was a volcano."

Smook stood silently.  Light danced all around the rock, but did not quite touch it.

"Your so lucky, you know that?  At least you know WHO yer' ma n' pa are."  She stuck her thumb to her self.  "Me, I ain't got a clue.  But. . .  well. . .  you know that.  You know every thing about me."

Some of the light returned  to the rock and the breeze tickled at Rags' skin with a sand and surf scented warmth. 

"Ok, I'm done venting.  Lets see if I can open the door now."  She turned, her head still pressed against it's old gray wood, and slowly slid her fingertips towards the knob.  It remained still, oblivions to her silent and stealthy approach.  She smiled as her fingers came with in a hair's width of reaching it.  This time, with lightning speed, she grabbed it firmly and rolled it violently with a shove. 

The door gave with an almost human scream in it's hinges and swung wildly with her weight behind it.  Still clutching the knob, lest it become flighty once again, Rags was fulled with the old wood.  She elet out a yelp and landed roughly on to the dirt of the island's out side.

Air whooshed over her and light danced all through the room, Smook glowed like the sun it's self.

"OH SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!"