Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guild Wars IMO

L0lz

So my friend on X-Fire sent me a trial account for Guild Wars just a few days ago, he also sent one to my other friend. So, finally I get to play Guild Wars to see how compares with WoW. In my opinion It's really good, and I think it's about as good as WoW but a bit better quest wise. Guild Wars might not be the best on providing simple gimmicks, like jump, flexible graphics, and a retard proof game interface, but their quests, classes, graphics, and gameplay are great, especially when playing with a few friends.

IF you haven't played this, I suggest you try it, and if you have what are your thoughts on it?

Oh whew, I played GW right after it came out, me and like 5-6 other friends were playing it. I had a blast! The pvp is extremely fun as is just questing with people. I also enjoyed the low level cap because ya know it allowed you to get multiple classes up there without having to spends tons of hours doing it. GW is a good one, you'll stick with it for a while trust me lolz. The only reason I stopped playing was because my step bro stopped playing before the expansion lol, we got sick of waiting cause once you hit level 20 with a few characters, plain pvp gets dull quick.

One last note: I absolutely LOVED the way you could make pvp or pve characters, that was kick ass!