Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapper, Administrator, Moderator….

achap89

Give me a job i will get it done, give me rules and i will follow them, give me power I wont abuse it, you hire me ur the boss I do ask to be an administrator but if not that is fine also… Mainly cuz having power is funner lol...

Just three of my maps V.V

OK!!! WTF?!? YOU STOLE THOSE EXACT LINES STRAIGHT FROM ME!
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,33726.0.html
you even took my dam title…what is wrong with you?

(just because i got complements on my topic, doesn't mean you steal EVERYTHING i say...i even said it's funner...but in a different way...Your supposed to get IDEAS from somebody's topic...and put time/effort into your own...not steal it all...shame shame...)

um wow. this doesn't look good lol. (you should work on your maps, very empty) and @Daemon, lol this guy is either stealling or just thinks the same as you… but i doubt he isn't steallin lol.

@Daemon513:

> good hypothesis…but nobody will think THAT closely to me...same title...same guarantees...only difference is...Mine is organized...his just summarize what i promise toward the end...

just wondering but are you the burke that is working on my game?? lol.

@apf42589:

> just wondering but are you the burke that is working on my game?? lol.

yes, i am…i'm working on several games.

and...how can i help but to call you a theif of my work?!?
that is my same title, and same guarentees...That looks a little close to be made up on your own.

I even said it's more fun to be an admin...but i said it at the end after everything. your saying/promising exactly what i am. all you did was take my main promises...looks stolen to me...but if you re-arrange it to look not only unlike mine, but organized...i'll delete everyone of my previous posts...