Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I beat up a 7 year old. =/

Homicidal Monkey

@Simius:

> its chit chat. an area where we burn time and laugh at other people's misadventures.

Since we're talking about misadventures:

2 days ago I was in downtown with a friend, at about 3am. Downtown is pretty dangerous at that time.

So as we're walking towards the car, this chick in her 20s is walking in the opposite direction (towards us)

We were all on the right side of the street and the car was on the left.

So as we get closer, the girl starts crossing the road, probably trying to avoid us. My friend starts crossing as well, to get to the car, however I didn't. By this point, it looked like we were trying to circle her (I didn't even realize it until:) she started running/walking really fast away from us, down a side street.

It was kinda funny, although I kinda wanted to apologize.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HM did you know the kid? Or was it just a random kid? Anyways he deserved it since he wanted to pick up a fight.Also did you happen to have tape with you or did you go find it, it will be a big coincidence if you happened to have it at the time(i am not saying it fake, do not misunderstand this). Adrian i laughed a lot with your story, so funny.

@AdrianC:

> Since we're talking about misadventures:
>
> 2 days ago I was in downtown with a friend, at about 3am. Downtown is pretty dangerous at that time.
>
> So as we're walking towards the car, this chick in her 20s is walking in the opposite direction (towards us)
>
> We were all on the right side of the street and the car was on the left.
>
> So as we get closer, the girl starts crossing the road, probably trying to avoid us. My friend starts crossing as well, to get to the car, however I didn't. By this point, it looked like we were trying to circle her (I didn't even realize it until:) she started running/walking really fast away from us, down a side street.
>
> It was kinda funny, although I kinda wanted to apologize.

ROFL
my favorite misadventure i ever heard