Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need a filter Please Help!!

coinology

Hey everyone,
First off just wanted to say, that yes this is my first post but I am not a noob when it comes to game creation. :cool:

Anyways, I am currently testing my game in Alpha when we ran across something we hadn't though of, a filter for the game for swearing and such. I typed in search but the search does not bring up anything.

I scan the forumns frequently, but I have never seen anything about this. Has anyone else come across this problem or know of a solution? Yes, I have read the FAQ's and it's not there either. We are currently using EE 2.7 btw. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

O.k. I DID look in the server. That is the FIRST place I looked. This is a bit frustrating  :confused: because I am not one of these many people on these forums that blindly and ignorantly posts before I try to help myself first. If I have exhausted all my possible research options then I ask for help. Simple as that. 
  I have edited many .ini files so I do know about them but I have not seen the filter at all. I asked this question because when I searched for it the forum came up with nothing, so I thought this was an opportunity to add this to everything in case no one has asked before and then they would know.
  With that said, if anyone knows HOW to or where this filter is, I would greatly appreciate if you could share with everyone your knowledge. If I have to create it then I will find a way but if it's there already I would like to implement it.

Thankyou for reading this.