@bdc4ever:

> The story is basically most of the Zelda games in one
>
> the medieval times
>
> fantasy
>
> no other zelda game has all these monsters

i suggest you do some research on zelda games and come back when you fully understand the stickies.

it should be like this

{Game Name}

Storyline> has a beginning and an unanswered end.
several ty0pes of stories
1\. 'Leading up to story'= a story that causes an age/atmosphere of a desired feeling. for example…Multiple corpses have been found all over town!...that isn't a complete story but its a beginning. it causes the feel of fear. so in game you would make most (if not all) characters afraid.
2\. 'on-going'= this means the story is still moving throughout the game. supported by mission that relate to the story. it drives the player through a huge storyline that will have an end (unless a sequel is needed)

-
-
-

Features> since this is in recruitment just put features wanted/planned to do. we need to know what features you want in the game so we don't have to constantly ask you
-
-
-
-
-
-
Team> this here is for just putting the people who want to be part of the team. you should put the open job spots here as well and the name of the person who wants that job or who has that job right next to it.
-
-
-
-
Contact information> website,email, IM, etc. Wat happens when your not on eclipse and we need to contact you?
-
-
-
Graphics> screen shots, sprites etc. show us somethign that will make us want to help you out
-
-
-
-

Oh and i suggest working on the game alone for awhile to understand the role of "pulling your own weight"

zelda online

Storyline> the story line would be getting strong to kill all bosses and reaching the top of all players

Features> i would like npcs a lot of them mainly bosses
i would also like temples and training maps

Team> need 3 moderators
2 mappers
1 developer
and 1 admin
-
Contact information> aim bottlecap1229 email [email protected]

-
Graphics> here is one of the screen shots i am going to post it