Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sprite Sheet Algining

waffletamer

• 1 month later...
Personally i use photoshop to make "guide lines" in multiples of 32 pixels (px) for the width and 64 pixels (px) for the height for example .. 1st vertical line 32px.. 2nd vertical line 64px..96..128..all the way to 384px then make one horizontal line at 64px and BAM!!! there you have a full sheet for one sprite, save as "npc template" and you can use it everytime you make a new one. then you can cut and paste it over an existing sprite template in the client without creating a brand new template  :cheesy:

@[AUS:

> [IG] УvøgêÑ link=topic=35947.msg362100#msg362100 date=1233654696]
> Thats one lengthy way to do it.
>
> I make a 384x1600 blank sheet, use a 32x64 guide grid.(view/grid/ change grid size)  no messy outlines of tiles to erase later.

wow i feel really dumb , i did it once and couldnt figure it out again.. thanks for the info, oh and the guides dont show up if you make them black  :cheesy:

@Ðragon:

> I just get the sprites, get a grid outline, and place in between the sprites. There's a permanent grid and nothing shows up ingame.

/sigh.

@[AUS:

> [IG] УvøgêÑ link=topic=35947.msg362100#msg362100 date=1233654696]
> Thats one lengthy way to do it.
>
> I make a 384x1600 blank sheet, use a 32x64 guide grid.(view/grid/ change grid size)  no messy outlines of tiles to erase later.